Apr 27 Rocky Point Volleyball Tournament - B(Cerveza)
|Start Date||Apr 27, 2019|
|Level of Play||B|
|Day of the Week||Sat|
B division is for those intermediate or better who are attempting clean hand sets, but pass set well and cover well defensively. Their attacks are more placed with accuracy, but are improving on hard hitting. This division is playing for a CASH first prize.
Here is what to expect:
- T-Shirt included for each team member ($15 for each additional T-Shirt)
- Minimum of 3 single-game matches for Pool Play with Double Elimination Tournament following
- All teams will make the Final Tournament
- Best of 3-Game matches for Winner's bracket in the Final Tournament
- 1st place team will get Cash, a Winner Photo and a Champions Medal for each player
- Only 10 spots available, 6 teams would be needed for the Tournament to happen
- T-Shirts and Other Giveaways happening throughout the event
- Full Team fees required to secure your spot (No cash payments accepted)
All Registrations must be Paid-in-Full 24 hours before the start date of the League/Tournament. This allows us to create a more accurate schedule. We will no longer be accepting Cash payments. Team Captains and Team Members can both make payments for their team online. This option is available for authenticated users under the "Registrations" tab. All Team Members will be required to create an account online and sign the participation waiver before they are eligible to play. All payments are made securely through PayPal and you do not need a PayPal account to pay through the PayPal website. PayPal has several payment options including Credit and Debit.
The schedules cannot be built until we know how many and which teams are going to be registered and paid up. Registrations typically close 24 hours before the league start date. This is also the time that we start building the schedule, so the schedule is typically posted on the website 24 hours before the league start time. Only the teams that have paid will be added to the schedule.